Zomer prijzen voor bed and breakfast in het Garni Astrid
Zomer Prijzen 2017
Opened in the following periods: juli 2016 tot 26 augustus 2017
|Shoulder (Mid) Season||High Season|
|45,00 - 60,00 €||55,00 - 75,00 €|
Prices are in Euro and per person and day for a minimum stay of 3 days.
The price does not include the additional local taxes of € 1,60.- per person and day.
From 5.8.2017 until 26.8.2017 minimum stay of 7 days
Following are included in the price:
- A versatile breakfast is served each morning between 8:00-10:00am in the breakfast room
- Since we have no guest kitchen, our spruce wood “STUA - Stube” is only thought as a lounge for moments of good company. There, you’ll find a fridge with a choice of drinks (at extra-charge). Therefore, we kindly ask you not to eat and drink your own food and drinks in our Stube.
- Coffee-Set in the bedroom (Cups, electric kettle, tea, coffee)
- Free WLAN-internet connection (which is switched off from 24:00 to 07:00 for a better sleep quality)
- Garden with deck chairs, umbrellas and pergola
- NEW GARAGE
- Storage for bicycles. If you get caught in the rain, don't worry. We has a drying room where you clothes will dry out quickly.
- Private parking
All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
Reduction only in the 3rd bed:
0 to 5 years 50% (no baby equipment available), 6 and more years 30%.
Pets: Please understand that animals are not allowed for hygiene reasons.
from 11.00 until 22.00. Please understand that out of respect for our other guests we do not accept arrivals in the very early morning hours or late at night. On the day of arrival the rooms are at your disposal from 14:00 onwards. For arrivals later than 19:00 we kindly ask to be notified. On the day of arrival, unfortunately, we can't provide breakfast for you.
On the day of departure we cordially ask you to leave your room by 10:00.
Payment can be made by cash (until 2999,00 € per room), debit card, VISA and MASTERCARD credit card or bank transfer.
Only before the arrival date pre-scheduled and incurred bank transfers are accepted.
Reservations and cancellations can only be accepted in written form. Reservations are valid only with a hotel deposit (caparra confirmatoria) to be paid by bank transfer and with our confirmation by mail, fax or email.
The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal:
Cancellation: In case of a cancellation, the following cancellation fees apply (see Art. 7 GTC):
|by 60 days prior to arrival||by 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival||by 30 days to 14 days prior to arrival||within the last 2 weeks prior to arrival|
|the down payment (deposit - caparra confirmatoria) will be withheld||40% of the total||70% of the total||100% of the total less the charges according to Art. 7 GTC|
In case of late arrival or early departure, we will charge 100% of the total less the charges according to Art. 7 GTC
Please read our general booking conditions »